It’s a little know fact: The closed acoustic systems commonly used for competitive shooting display hits relative to the target center as determined by the sensors and not according to the actual target face.
As a consequence your gun’s zero is not the true zero you would obtain on a paper target. It may actually diverge by several centimeters.
This is of no consequence to a target shooter who scores hits relative to the screen representation of the target. For you as a responsible hunter on the other hand, you need the confidence of a true zero.
TrueZero Target’s acoustic LOMAH (Location Of Miss And Hit) technology displays true zero and true target face position of hits.
LOMAH is the preferred technology for armed forces. TrueZero Target now offers this advanced technology to hunters in a very convenient and affordable package.
Key benefits and features:
- Instant feedback on hits with true, realistic shot position
- Low cost
- Lightweight and portable
- No need for cabling, pit or target lift
- Can be deployed as a single personal target or in fixed multi-unit setup
- Can be used with any target face
- Connects easily to PC/laptop via Wi-Fi
- Up to 300m Wi-Fi range with standard antennas depending on conditions, unlimited with access points and repeaters
- Runs all day on built-in battery or on the mains
- Theft protected through encryption
- Use your own target face
- Displays shot velocity +-2% for center hits
- Unlike camera systems shots through excact same hole are detected
- No need to check zero after session on electronic taget system
- Detects bullets faster than 440 m/s at target